CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 4 January 2012

< NO TitLe >

Salam
suddenly i want to update my blog 
because i 'm not in a good mood now
SAD + SICK :'(

last night i feel the same way
i dont know why
erm
for the last night
i feel stress with my ARABIC exam
because i'm not good in arabic

b4 this i will story with someone
because he knows me very well
we also share our prob since our primary school
he is one of my BFF * for the guys

but  i dont know 
where he is and what he doing right now
maybe he so busy lately
never mind!
i understand

now my gastrik come out
because i didn't eat rice since 11.00 am
usually i will tell to him
but no more :(

erm
never mind la
i will try enjoy myself with my roomates & lappy
now my lappy is the 1st and hp is the 2nd
in my life
because i'm F.A :(

oke!!gtg!bai!
chow!





0 comments:

Post a Comment