CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 November 2011

FiRsT EntRY

this is my first entry in my NEW blog
tetibe aku rse nk write something 
cuz i feel bored pas da abes tgk cite MERLIN for season 2 & 3

erm.i don't know what to say
but i want to write something
lol!

major my frenz back home
but i don't
cuz umah aku jauh
 waste time & money


tomorrow
aku ngn roomate aku ( dayah ) plan nk kuar sok
cuz da boring dok kt KK1
maybe nk g cinema
watch immortals!

but a little bit x bez la an
juz 2 of us
hang out :(

and now
i don't know what to do
sometimes i feel bored with my lappy

i have many assignment
but i'm lazy to do
urgh!

one month left for final exam
i'm not ready yet
esp for my BAHASA ARAB
cuz aku da lme tggl arab
so aq kne refresh balek
adoi

i think this only i want to write
i want to find more interesting thing to do
for tonight
okay!bye!
chow!




0 comments:

Post a Comment